Friday 10 February 2017

The Motorcycle Jacket


I had hoped my expensive love affair with jackets and coats was venturing towards another hiatus with spring just around the corner.

But then I saw this guy.

In buttery, charcoal black, faux suede with silky fur lining, all toughened up with silver zips and a belt, I couldn't resist this Zara purchase. But when can I ever resist a good, classic coat?


My friend Paige and I headed to Redchurch Street, Shoreditch last week to snap some photos for her photography work.

With such an incredible photographer on hand, I asked Paige to take a few shots of my motorcycle jacket purchase. I teamed it with my favourite jumper of the moment, a Topshop stripey number with a high neck for warmth and curved, oversized sleeves for added style. Throw in my black jeans and black boots, and naturally this became a head-to-toe black look that is somewhat my day-to-day uniform. Funeral chic? Should that be a thing?

Paige is a pro with the camera, and puts my skills to shame (though I do tend to just stick with the classic 'auto'!). You can check out her beautifully designed website here which showcases all her talent, and be sure to give her a follow on instagram!

As a student studying photography, and a lover of her craft, Paige is constantly looking with bloggers or whomever is in need of a photographer, to work with. So be sure to get in contact with her if need be.

Here's a little something we worked on the other day to prove just how talented she is.




Jacket - Zara
Top - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - New Look (similar)
Bag - Cath Kidston
Earrings - Accessorize (similar)

Thank you Paige for these beautiful photos!

Happy weekend!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig