Sunday 4 December 2016

My Christmas List 2016...

Taken on a recent trip to Covent Garden
This year, I found it a rather hard task when asked to jot down a few Christmas ideas for friends and family. There was nothing in particular that I wanted or needed or that would make a sweet little gift. However with a little extra thinking (hot chocolate and mince pie in hand, naturally) and some research, I came across a few things that they may like to tell Santa about. I never expect big, lavish presents as Christmas to me really is about bringing the family together for food and fun, but they always like me pointing them in the right direction for gift ideas. So, here's what I chose this year!

Capture Your Style Book by Aimee Song

Caudalie Beauty Elixir

Cath Kidston Pom Pom Slippers

Origins Hydration Oasis

Emma Hardie Merrily Moringa

Charlotte Tilbury Party Eyes Bauble

With it officially December, I'm now so incredibly excited for Christmas (although I'll admit, I have been since mid-November). I hope this list may inspire some ideas for yourself if you also cannot think of anything this year. While you're at it, listen along to some festive tunes!

Merry Christmas!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig