Thursday 25 February 2016

Snapped: London Fashion Week


As you've probably seen from my other recent blog posts, last week I popped over to London Fashion Week at Brewer Street Car Park, Soho to see the vast array of lust-worthy street style. Of course, I attempted to play my part and dress in something I loved wearing to showcase my style. 



I'm currently loving the ubiquitous pinstriped and wide legged trouser. These from Topshop, with their loose fit and Parisian feel, team perfectly with on-trend sneakers and a denim jacket for added cool. 


I added a splash of colour to the look with a chunky mustard scarf, complimenting the navy base colour perfectly.


Amongst the chaos of street style photographers all snapping away at the enviable mix of sartorial creations, my friend Sarah and I were lucky enough to get snapped up ourselves by the Vernez team

Photo courtesy of Vernez.com
What did you make of the street style at London Fashion Week this year? Or perhaps more importantly, what did you think of the shows? Of course, I thought Burberry was extraordinary!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig