Saturday 26 December 2015

What I Got for Christmas 2015!


First of all, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Boxing Day filled with joy, happiness and plenty of mulled wine! I'm here to tell you all about my Christmas pressies. This is not an opportunity to boast or brag; but simply, I love reading this post on other blogs and hearing what they got, so perhaps you might all be interested in what my lovely family got me! Also, if any products take your fancy, you guys may be able to purchase them in the sales! Without further ado, let's dig in! Click below to see more!




I received two incredible books this Christmas: Paris Views by Gail Albert Halaban and Love, Style and Life by Garance Doré. I love Paris, I love Parisian apartments even more, and I certainly love Parisian style the most - so I couldn't of got anything more suitable!


Since Christmas day, I've been non-stop wearing the Cath Kidston Woodland Rose slippers. They're beautifully well made, stuffed with thick, fluffy fur and embroidered with flowers.


Now it wouldn't be a proper Christmas if it wasn't for a bit of choccie, ey? I always ask for one of these Hotel Chocolat H-Boxes and this one by far tops them all. I'll let you all in on a secret: I maaaay of just sneaked a couple in; okay a few, okay maybe four or five; after this photo was taken!


I've always thought about buying myself this Oliver Bonas photoframe. I've always thought they're very stylish and would add a pop of fun to a room. So when I unraveled layer upon layer of tissue paper and wrapping, and unveiled this - I was astonishingly happy!

Caudalie hand cream and lip conditioner 
Please excuse this, quite literally, 'I just woke up like this' shot!

I'm in absolute love with these Rosie Huntington-Whitley for Marks & Spencer silk pyjamas. I've always craved a luxurious pyjama set and now I've finally got some! 


I've been eyeing up the Emma Hardie Morning Moringa Cleansing Balm for quite some time now. So I popped the miniature-sized Christmas edition on my list for Santa. And boy, he was kind to me this year! I've only used this product twice thus far, however I'm already loving it. I'm sure that I'll be writing a full-length review on the cleanser but for the meantime, I can assure you that it leaves skin radiant, hydrated, cleansed, and with the help of the super soft flannel, exfoliated.

What did you all get for Christmas this year?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig