Tuesday 1 December 2015

The Under £20 Gifts...

Blogmas: Day One

Christmas is nearly here and I for one can't wait. I haven't yet got round to doing any Christmas shopping, however, I'm pretty sure I know what to get for my loved ones. And no doubt that some of these beautiful under £20 gifts will feature in there somewhere - and definetly on my list too!

  1. This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray
  2. Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm
  3. Aromatherapy Associates The Star Bath Oil
  4. Topshop Grey Snakeskin Clutch Bag
  5. Laura Mercier Body Cleanser Collection
  6. Space N.K Candle in Shimmering Spice
  7. The White Company Fresh Fig Room Spray 10ml
  8. Ren Go and Glow Facial Duo
  9. Becca Glow on the Go Makeup Duo
  10. Topshop Mustard Scarf
  11. Oliver Bonas Blue Chevron Photo Frame
  12. Origins Handy Hydrators Trio
  13. Hotel Chocolat Christmas Classic H-Box


The perfect stocking fillers!

As part of Blogmas, I'm blogging everyday up until Christmas so be sure to check back for all new blog posts! Coming up tomorrow: my Christmas list 2015!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig