Tuesday 29 December 2015

Blogging Goals and General Plans for 2016:

I simply cannot wait for 2016. 2015 was an unbelievably amazing year, however, I have so many lovely things coming up in 2016 that I'm itching for the year to begin. Alongside some blogging goals I have for the forthcoming year, I also wish to share with you all my general life plans too. Let's take a look!

Fun things I have coming up in 2016:
  1. My 18th birthday
  2. Seeing The 1975 in concert
  3. Finishing sixth form for good
  4. Starting university - I hope to go to either London College of Fashion or Central Saint Martins
  5. Paris with my friends
  6. A family holiday somewhere beautiful
  7. Seeing Justin Bieber in concert
  8. And hopefully lots of other lovely things too!

Blogging plans for 2016:
  1. More blog posts on how to define and cultivate style
  2. More ootd's
  3. More lifestyle posts
  4. Better photography
  5. Spruce up the design of my blog
  6. Use social media more effectively
  7. Get more involved in the blogging community
  8. Attempt YouTube for the second time?
  9. Improve my writing style
  10. Create more unique, interesting articles
  11. Define my audience
  12. Stick to these goals!

Do you have any exciting plans for 2016? Do you have any New Years resolutions?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig