Tuesday 10 November 2015

Andreea Diaconu x Telegraph Magazine


It's a frequent occasion that I come across a magazine article that I like, but a rare one that I love. This photo-essay of Andreea Diaconu for Telegraph magazine is the perfect mix of a cheeky tomboy and a 70's free-spirit, and I for one love it. The naturalness of the photos is what is so inspiring, as well as the playfulness and the vintage vibe. So, here are some of my favourite snaps from the shoot...Click below to see more

All photos belong to Telegraph Magazine

What is your favourite magazine? For me, it's Porter or Suitcase! Leave yours in the comments below. Thanks for reading!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig