Monday 15 June 2015

PARIS BEAUTY WISHLIST


Paris - the home of beautiful French pharmacies filled with hidden treasures that all our favourite Parisians swear by. It may seem that their perfectly plump, dewy and wrinkle-free skin is natural, but instead they use just a handful of French skincare products to do the trick. So of course a French skincare goodie list just had to be done.
  1. Bioderma Sébium H20
  2. Nuxe Comforting Cleansing Milk
  3. Embryolisse Lait-Creme
  4. Caudalie Beauty Elixir
...and no doubt being the French skincare addict I am, I'll come away with more than my purse is happy about.

Do you own any French skincare/ makeup? Tuesday's blog post went up today as of course, I'll be in Paris tomorrow! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig