Friday 13 February 2015

Latest Style Crush: Alma Jodorwosky


She's Parisian, she's beautiful and she's one of the faces of Lancôme - so who better than actress Alma Jodorowsky to be our latest style crush? Often tagged as the Parisian version of Alexa Chung, her boyish charm and effortless beauty regime makes us drop to our knees in sheer desperation and envy.

The French model, actress and singer states that she loves to keep her "make-up pretty natural - what I choose depends on what I'm wearing. If I have a long dress, something glamorous, then I won't want make-up that's too extravagant. I always try to have a balance between the make-up and the way I dress. So if I'm wearing jeans and a T-shirt I like to wear red lips to create that kind of contrast." [Source: Vogue] What a babe. Below, I've curated a collection of all the items you'll need to steal her style...


Who's your current style crush? Thanks for reading! Have a good weekend.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. She's definitely got that effortless, perfect French girl style going on!

    COOCOO FOR
    COCO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely! Love French style, and her's is perfect!


    Emma.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig