Saturday 20 December 2014

Christmas Catch Up: What I've Been Up To

BLOGMAS: DAY 18

The beautiful Christmas tree in Windsor
Hey everyone! Christmas is just around the corner, and I for one cannot contain my excitement any longer. I've been a bit poorly the last couple of days (winter always does this to me a week before Christmas!), but I'm now back and as jolly as ever - ready to stuff my face full with pigs in blankets and Christmas pud! This festive season, I haven't done as much exploring as I'd hoped; I've missed seeing Christmas markets, and the lights in central London but nonetheless, I've done some pretty amazing stuff. 

Last night was my friend's birthday! We took a lovely trip to Winter Wonderland - cold but definitely worth the trip!
Last week I saw Bombay Bicycle Club in Earls Court - the last ever event to be held at this arena. They were incredible and I hope to see them again sometime soon!
Beautiful Christmas greenery (+ lots of red!)
Enjoying a lovely Christmas drink in Costa Coffee.
What have you all been up to lately? All pictures are taken from my Instagram.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig