Wednesday 1 October 2014

OCTOBER FASHION.

I love the autumnal months; the foggy mist in the early mornings, the crispy leaves that crunch underneath your boots, endless hot chocolates and cosy nights by the fire. However, it's the fashion that really thrills me come autumn. The colours, textures and layering is all rather exciting (plus, I finally get to wear my Barbour coat again!). I'm not much of a summer person; shorts and vest-tops can only be worn so many times before I begin to get bored. With fall fashion, there's much more to play with. Here are some October fashion ideas that may inspire your new fall wardrobe...


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig