Tuesday 23 September 2014

What's On My Face #9:




First of all, I know this is supposed to be an 'every other Monday' post, however I was unfortunately bogged down with a lot of school work last night. Better late than never anyway!

Let's get straight into it. Today, I used a mix of my Nars Tinted Moisturiser and the Origins CC Cream (the sudden change from an Indian summer to a polar vortex made my skin freak out a little, so a hydrating base was much needed!) and the Nars Creamy concealer for areas that need extra coverage. I'm not totally convinced this concealer is worth the hype or money. I find it a little drying, particularly under the eyes.

To inject some life back into my skin - I turned to my trusty Hoola Bronzer (use sparingly fair-skinned ladies like me!) and the Mac blusher in Melba. These two together work wonders for the skin, and give a tawny, autumnal finish for the makeup.

As per usual, a quick slick of the Bobbi Brown Brow Gel was enough to keep my unruly brows in place. Boy, I love this product. I don't think anything will quite live up to it. Now that's a serious statement! On the eyelids, I opted for my latest obsession - MAC Eyeshadow in Woodwinked, as this really enhances the hazel tones in my eyes and is the perfect colour for the seasonal transition to fall. For lashes: Maybelline's The Falsies Mascara. Again, I love this but my trusty Clinique will never be trounced.

Although this appears quite brown in the pictures, I can assure it the Revlon Lip Stain Balm in Honey is the perfect nude/ pink lip. It's super hydrating, very pigmented and looks super pretty with natural makeup. I've also recently picked up a few of the matte shades.

Thanks for reading! I promise that the next WOMF will be on time! Have a good week!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig