Monday 8 September 2014

What's On My Face #8:




First things first, I've decided to change this series, What's On My Face, to every other Monday. It just keeps things a bit fresher, not repetitive or monotonous. Anyway - to the makeup!

Surprise, surprise a natural look, once again! I began by applying a light layer of the L'orĂ©al True Match Foundation (which I'm not overly convinced of anymore, it appears to make my skin look patchy?!), topped up with the Bobbi Brown Concealer under the eyes and on areas of redness. I love this concealer, although, I've repurchased it so many times I think I've finally had enough of the little guy!

Finishing off the base, I dusted on Rimmel Stay Matte Powder through the t-zone and the Body Shop Honey Bronzer around the temples and jawline. For pink, flushed cheeks, I used the Bourjois Blusher in Rose D'or. This is a beautiful colour for fair skin ladies like me, a light, dusty, pale pink.

For the brows, I went for quite a defined, thick brow and to achieve this I turned to my trusty Mac Eyeshadow in Omega. Then brushed my brows through with my all-time fave brow gel by Bobbi Brown. This brow gel is seriously like no other, especially if you lack in the thick-brow department.

All I used on the eyes was a combo I'm loving lately; the Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eyeliner in the tightline, and then a (mini version) of the Clinique Lash Power Mascara. This product is perfect for separating and defining lashes for a natural fluttery look. And as per usual, only one product for the lips - today I used the Mac Lipstick in Creme Cup and lightly patted this on the lips.

Remember - two weeks time until another WOMF! Thanks for reading!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig