Wednesday 2 July 2014

#NARSISSISTXLILYANNA Event...

Yesterday, I popped along to the Nars event at Space N.K where Lily Pebbles and Anna from ViviannaDoesMakeup were talking all things beauty. The event celebrated the launch of the new Nars Dual-Intensity Eyeshadows, which we were able to preview, alongside a personal eye makeup consultation with a member of the team (not forgetting the champers and refreshments). The event was amazing, but of course, the highlight was meeting Lily and Anna, my fave bloggers.



My beautiful dates for the evening; my sister (right) and her friend


I love the eyeshadows and had I not be going on holiday next week (Duty Free wishlist coming soon!), I may have made a sneaky purchase. The oh-so-pigmented, buttery soft shadows slide on like a dream, and the shade 'Callisto' really tickled my fancy. My fellow beauty-addict dates bought a Nars lipgloss and a blusher, which came with an incredible gift; a mini Nars eyeshadow and blush!




Check this out on my instagram

Anna and Lily were everything that I thought they'd be! They greeted us with big hugs as if we were old friends, and were super easy to talk to and giggle with. We enjoyed chats about careers, shopping and of course, the eyeshadows. As always, impeccable hair, makeup and outfits (all which made us very jealous) matched the scene perfectly. It was strange talking to them; from seeing their beautiful faces on my computer screen at home in my pjs, to seeing them in real life was a really great experience. Truly some of the nicest girls I've ever met!


I had an amazing evening filled with champers, meringues, beauty, my fave bloggers, my fave girlfriends and all things beauty...all in one special place, Space.NK! I hope to attend more beauty events again in the future as this simply was incredible. The Nars Dual-Intensity Eyeshadows are out now.

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Lily and Anna are my fav too. one day you will add to me fav list as well :) keep it up, Emma!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig