Saturday 10 May 2014

My Beauty Firsts Tag...

I'm always coming across fun tags here on the internet and I recently stumbled across this one; the 'My Beauty Firsts' tag. Behold embarrassing photos and haunts of the past (i.e green metallic eyeshadow). This tag is all about makeup memories and beauty blunders. 


What's your earliest beauty memory? To be honest, I can't really remember. But through endless searches through my photo albums, I can see that my first ever bit of makeup was a pearly lipgloss/ balm when I was aged 9, that I either borrowed from my mum or stole from my sister! The picture is top left.

What was your first beauty purchase? It was most probably mascara! I think I once used an old mascara of my sister's that she threw in the bin and repurchased it a few weeks later!

When did you first wear makeup? I began wearing actual makeup when I was around thirteen. This was when I started getting spots and started to care more about my appearance! I started off with just mascara, then gradually it became concealer, tinted moisturiser, powder, lipgloss - a little bit more each year!

What was your first beauty disaster? Three words: green shimmery eyeshadow. Not good. As demonstrated by the bottom right photo (although, this picture does it justice - it was worse in real life!)

Who was you first beauty crush? It was either Lauren Conrad or someone like Cheryl Cole. Most likely it was LC as my sister, Jess and I watched The Hills from a young age and she bought a few of her books that I sneakily read too.

What was your first brand crush? I always settled for Maybelline and Rimmel when I started out with makup but there was always a place for Bobbi Brown in my heart! My first high-end product was the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer - which I still love to this day.

What's your longest beauty love? There isn't really a particular product that I constantly repurchase as I love trying new products but my most-loved product would be the Clinique High Impact Mascara. Perfect lashes in a tube.

What's your worst makeup faux-pas? I tag you all to do this post! Hope you all are having a good weekend!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig