Tuesday 6 May 2014

Best Dressed at the 2014 Met Ball...

With the museum celebrating the opening of its exhibition dedicated to the America's first couturier Charles James, many embraced old school elegance in the most romantic of dresses. The result was a sea of ballgowns sweeping down the red carpet on the likes of Sarah Jessica Parker, Blake Lively, Katie Holmes, Karlie Kloss, Taylor Swift, and Suki Waterhouse. Here, I've picked my favourite looks from the night - I have to say, I originally had the idea of shortlisting it to ten, but there are too many that I love. Enjoy!

Blake Lively (+ Ryan Reynolds), Alison Williams
Emma Stone, Kate Bosworth
Marion Cotillard, Taylor Swift
Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon
Leighton Meestor, Suki Waterhouse
Karlie Kloss, Selena Gomez
Kendall Jenner, Lily Aldridge
Who was your fave from this year's Met Gala? My ultimate favourite was Blake Lively - beautiful from head to toe and she fitted the vintage-inspired brief perfectly!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig