Tuesday 22 April 2014

Tuesday Ten: Beauty Products I'm Dying to Buy...


We've all done it; read a beauty blog and drooled over how amazing a product is but never really got round to actually getting it. I'm in that little rut right now. There's so much I really fancy buying or have been eyeing up for quite some time but have gradually drifted from my mind. So I guess you could say I've compiled quite the collection on product I wish to buy. Well, here they are. I'd thought I'd share them with you, a sort of 'wishlist' if you like...

  1. Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Face Cleansing Balm
  2. Anastasia Brow Wiz
  3. Origins Super Spot Remover
  4. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
  5. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush
  6. Sarah Chapman Skinesis Overnight Facial
  7. Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist
  8. Kiehl's Skin Rescuer
  9. Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream
  10. Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes Mascara
What products would you like to try? 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig