Tuesday 18 March 2014

Tuesday Ten: My Current Beauty Icons...

1.Olivia Palermo  2.Miranda Kerr  3.Rosie Huntington-Whiteley  4.Julia Restoin Roitfeld  5.Alison Williams  6.Julia Engal (a.k.a Gal Meets Glam)  7.Audrey Hepburn (of course!)  8.Katie Holmes  9.Erin Heatherton  10.Angelina Jolie

Here are my current beauty icons. My aesthetic would be simple, minimalistic and empowering. I appreciate makeup that isn't too overdone, I prefer light, natural makeup that just works on perfecting natural qualities. Personally my makeup consists of concealing the bad and accentuating the good! My everyday makeup works on just perfecting the skin and making my eyes, lips and cheeks pop. I adore fluttery lashes and dewy, glowy skin - alongside bold brows and peachy cheeks.

My ultimate beauty icon will forever be Audrey Hepburn for her beautiful gamine appeal. Current makeup Hepburn's would be Angelina Jolie, Natalie Portman, Katie Holmes and Julia Restoin Roitfeld.

Who are your current makeup icons?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig