Tuesday 4 March 2014

Tuesday Ten: Best Dressed at the Oscars & After Party...

Jennifer Lawrence, Lupita Nyong'o
Angelina Jolie, Naomi Watts
Amy Adams, Sandra Bullock
Sienna Miller, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Lupita Nyong'o, Kate Hudson
Here's who I thought was bed dressed at this year's Oscar's. Red carpet fashion is always...interesting. I'm a real minimalist; I prefer simple things over chaotic and confusing any day. However, I always think it's nice to jazz things up a bit for a red carpet, whether that's in terms of colour, print, texture or embellishment. My real favourite of the night, and currently for the last few months, was the 12 Year's A Slave star Lupita Nyong'o. Her skin glows in whatever she wears. The 'Nairobi Blue' Prada number she wore was simply breathtakingly beautiful. Equally, she looked stunning also later that evening when she showed up at the Vanity Fair Oscar's after party in a pretty white column dress with green beading. My second fave of the night would be Angelina Jolie - that lady sure knows how to work head-to-toe embellishment.

Who was you best dressed at the 2014 Oscar awards? 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig