Monday 10 March 2014

Beauty Review: Refreshing Sprays


Recently I've been loving refreshing sprays; there's something about spritzing one on after a long, sweaty day. Hydrating, uplifting, revitalising and of course, refreshing. I've always loved my Caudalie Beauty Elixir (and always will!) but lately I've tried a few others that have also earned their place on my skincare shelf.

Evian Facial Spray (Brumisateur):
Its unique mineral balance and neutral pH makes it the perfect freshen-upper for all skin types. The millions of tiny micro-droplets are instantly absorbed, moisturising the upper layers of hot thirsty skin, any time anywhere. It sets and refreshes makeup without the slightest of smudging - no Panda eyes here. As it's made from water, there's no scent so it won't irritate skin at all. 

LUSH Tea Tree Water Toner:
Marketed as more of a toner for absorbing oil and diminishing blemishes - I still love spritzing this throughout the day to lift dull skin and to revitalise makeup. The aromatic, soothing tea tree smell is simply lovely after a long, hot day and works great before touch-ups of makeup. However, I also love spraying this after I've used my cleanser as an antibacterial, antiseptic and antimicrobial. It reduces oil production and keeps pesky blemishes at bay. A great all-round product that's been my secret weapon for years.

Have you tried these refreshing sprays?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig