Friday 21 February 2014

Currently Loving: Oversized Turtlenecks...


Is there anything more slouchy and chic at the same time? No. The humble polar-neck (as us Brits call it, 'turtleneck' for those across the pond) made its comeback this season; varying in colour, knit type, and style. I for one, am a sucker for a grey one. Long sleeved, a gigantic neck, soft to the touch, cable knitted and nonchalantly loose.

It's just the perfect winter warmer; it allows for layering both under and over it. I love the two examples above, both of which I grabbed from my Pinterest. I love how both of the jackets are just 'resting' on the shoulders and how the general look is just so effortless yet chic.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig