Tuesday 14 January 2014

Tuesday Ten: In Need of A Chop...

I hate haircuts. I like my hair long and want it to stay that way. A "just a few inches please" soon turns into a unlikely bald look which results in a few strops; not forgetting that my hairdresser never styles it the way that I like. Yet, I understand the importance of a haircut: I love it when my ends feel fresh and thick, my hair looks notably fuller and more voluminous and each strand just oozes shine and bounce. Currently, I'm in one of those "I really need a haircut" phases. The ones where you endlessly search Google for a new do (perfect for your face shape and hair type of course) but never find one. I have wavy, frizzy hair that has no layers and is mid-length; to be honest, my dream haircut would be this but we all know that's not going to happen. I plan what I'm going to say to my hairdresser, but that always fails miserably. I have this big idea of how will it will turn out and boy, it never turns out like that. But this time I plan to stick to my guns and pull out these bad boys. Say exactly how I want it to look and don't take no for an answer. Here they are:


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig