Monday 2 December 2013

My Christmas List 2013...


You already knew that the amazing Barbour Beadnell jacket is on my list (which is my main present) but I do have a few other small things on my list too. Alongside the jacket, I have been dying to finally buy the Breakfast at Tiffany's dvd, even though it's only £5.00! All of the beauty bloggers rave about how great the Real Techniques Limited Edition Duo Fibre Brushes are so I thought I'd throw them on my list too.

Now, my work at school has been quite stressful recently *insert moaning sigh here* so I thought I'd give the much-hyped This Works Dream Team set, which contains Deep Sleep Pillow Spray and the oil too, a good go. A great set for just £12.00. Another brilliant set is the Nuxe Summer Travel Kit, now I know what you're all thinking. Summer? Well, I have literally only just heard about this set and l.o.v.e.d the look of it. From a cleanser, to oil, to a shower gel, a complete set of skin essentials.

We all hate that time when our most beloved makeup product comes to an end. That's happening to my mascara, the Clinique High Impact Mascara. It's great at thickening and volumizing and that really does my lashes wonders.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig