Monday 30 December 2013

A Year in the Life of a Fox...


1, 2 & 3 - The year started off with a bang with a holiday in February to Zermatt. A truly amazing experience I will never forget; all that untouched snow, skiing, the delicious food, the evening meal; everyday I woke up as if it were Christmas. We all enjoyed every second and so badly want to go back again!

4 & 5 - My birthday! Only a few months now until another one - my 16th!

6 & 7 - My sister, Jess and I went on a little adventure to Kensington Palace to see an exhibition which showcased Princess Diana's, Princess Margaret and the Queen's dresses in the 20th century. An amazing exhibit which finished off with us 'bumping' into Wills and Kate - the day after she gave birth to little George.

8, 9 & 10 - Holiday number two! We escaped from the British rain to the glorious sunshine in Zermatt, Switzerland. This was about our 15th time - can't you tell we love it there!

11 - I went on a school trip to Ypres, Belgium for the day. We visited all the WW1 memorials of British and German troops.

12 & 13 - One evening, Jess and I headed into London for the Carnaby Street Christmas Fair. After shopping 'til our hands ached, sipping coffee and cocktails until our heads could take no more and singing along to Christmas tunes 'til our tongues swelled up; we plonked ourselves down to hear Grazia's editor talk about the latest trends and fashion. Hearing fashion words of wisdom echo in our ears soon relaxed us.

14 - More Christmas shopping in London!

15, 16, 17 & 18 - Woo! I went to the Clothes Show Live up in Birmingham as part of another school trip;  a truly great day filled with fashion, beauty, fun and celebrities! There I met Andy, Jamie and Proudlock from Made In Chelsea which was wonderful! The fashion show was incredible as I expected and gave me lots of inspiration!

19 & 20- An early Christmas morning walk before lunch, wearing my new Barbour jacket, of course! We then set the table ready for lunch!

2013 has been yet, one of the best year's ever. It's been filled with so many adventures and events that I know I'm so lucky to be able to experience. I hope 2014 brings the same, no doubt it will be bigger and better. Unfortunately, this is my GCSE year so up right until about July time it will be hard core revision!

Hope you all have had a fantastic year and looking towards a fresh start! Bring on 2014!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig