Friday 6 September 2013

Fashion Week Kicks Off!


Yesterday was the first day of New York fashion week; BCBG Max Azria kicked it all off with an amazing spring'14 collection which showcased beautiful neutrals, easy, flowing fabrics, delicate, blue floral dresses, tough leather and snakeskin. Personally, my favourite fashion week has to be Paris (albeit my ultimate fashion week highlight is the Burberry show in London) as I love Dior, Isabel Marant, Chloe, Elie Saab and all the others too. Here I tell you the designers I am most looking forward to:

What designers are you looking forward to seeing? TGIF, happy Friday and hope you all have a good weekend!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig