Tuesday 6 August 2013

Tuesday Ten: August Style Tips:

I sometimes forget that August is summer. I always seem to couple it with autumn (perhaps it's because they somewhat sound the same). In London, August is a bit of a strange month, the peak of summer is slowly dwindling to an end yet autumn is nowhere near soon, and it still so hot outside. So of course, dressing for this month can be a little tricky. Personally, I like to mix my autumn wardrobe with my summer. Take a peek at this month’s style tips below and be sure to tell me what your favourites are in the comments...
  1. Monochrome
  2. A sexy, masculine suit
  3. The half-tucked shirt
  4. Dare with full-on yellow
  5. Tuck your favourite knit into your best skirt
  6. Go ladylike
  7. Stripes on stripes
  8. Add a gold belt 
  9. Swap your cross-body bag for something sophisticated like Givenchy's Antigona bag
  10. Ignore boring ballet pumps and opt for show-stopping, gold brogues

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig