Tuesday 1 January 2013

Tuesday Ten: Get Ready for Spring!

The transition from winter to spring is a tricky one as their is such a contrast. After Christmas is over and the new year has begun, I start looking forward to Spring and try to brighten up the dullest months of the year (January and February) with punchy, bold colours in my wardrobe. Here are 10 items you need right now...

(From left to right) Clutch - Lanvin, jacket - IRO, sunglasses - YSL, blazer - Stella McCartney, jumper/ sweater - Boy By Band of Outsiders, skirt - Michael Van Der Ham, red dress - Giambattista Valli, green dress - Valentino, purple heels - Charlotte Olympia, yellow heels - Jimmy Choo
P.S: As it's the new year, I decided that there will be no more Thursday Must-Haves as I was running out of ideas!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig