Wednesday 23 January 2013

Currently On My Shopping List:


  1. Strappy Yellow Cami Top - Topshop £18.00 - I think this is so perfect for Spring, underneath a navy cardigan and white jeans. This would also look cute with red florals. I can't wait to get it!
  2. Geo Print Collar Tip Shirt - Topshop £38.00 - This so reminds me of Miranda Kerr! Maybe that's why I like it! Pair it like it her with a black blazer, skinny jeans and black pointed heels.
  3. Bobbi Brown Rose Shimmer Brick - Bobbi Brown £32.00 - I'm still not sure whether to buy the rose shimmer brick (like in the picture above) or the nectar shimmer brick. Let me know what you all think!
  4. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush  - Boots £9.99 - Why not complete my Real Techniques makeup brush collection? I hear this brush is amazing at applying foundation.
  5. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - Boots £3.99 - Again, I hear so many good things about this powder and it's so cheap! Definitely need to add this to my makeup collection.
  6. L'Oreal True Match Foundation - Boots £10.29 - I need to swatch this in Boots to see what shade is mine, I expect that I'll be one of the lightest shades! Yet another product that I hear good things about.
  7. Cath Kidston Compact Mirror - Cath Kidston £3.00 - Well, I just need a compact mirror for school and thought this was cheap and cute.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. LOVE that polka dot blouse so cute! x

    http://www.gingerrsnap.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you on LC forum so I came to see your blog, let me tell you that you´ve done a great job with it, please come visit and if you like it it would be great if we could follow each other here or socials, what do you think? To support each other… let me know ok!
    Kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig