Monday 19 November 2012

Winter Fashion Ideas from My Pinterest:


So I can pretty much say that it's officially Winter now, right? What does that mean? Winter fashion! I adore Winter fashion - check/ plaid shirts, leather skirts, wooly hats and tights, fairisle jumpers, knitted scarves, suede and leather boots...ahhh heaven! Last weekend (like, yesterday) I wore a new check/plaid shirt from Jack Wills tucked into a black flippy mini skirt from Topshop (also new), wooly tights, ankle boots (fairly new), and a Topshop bag (no longer on sale) - It was such a cute outfit, I can't wait to wear it again! Please click 'read more' below to view more style snaps of Winter style right from my 'fashion' Pinterest page...






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig