Tuesday 20 November 2012

Tuesday Twenty: My Favourite Christmas Songs!

Did I just read that right, Tuesday 'twenty'? Yes, yes you did. Tuesday Ten has doubled this week as it was soooo hard to narrow my favourite Christmas songs just down to 10. Trust me, I love Christmas songs - I listen to them like all year round! There's just something so happy and jolly about Christmas songs and there are so many classic ones too. So get the headphones ready and let's begin (they are not in any particular order and click on the song to hear it)...
  1. All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
  2. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - Michael Buble
  3. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee
  4. It's Beginning to Look Like Christmas - Michael Buble
  5. Winter Wonderland - The Andrews Sisters
  6. Walking In the Air - Aled Jones
  7. White Christmas - Bing Crosby
  8. Jingle Bells - Michael Buble and the Puppini Sisters
  9. (Christmas) Baby Please Come Home - Michael Buble
  10. Silent Night - Michael Buble
  11. Cold December Night - Michael Buble
  12. Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms (this will always remind me of Mean Girls!)
  13. Mistletoe - Justin Bieber  
  14. Last Christmas - Wham!
  15. Christmas Lights - Coldplay (love the instrumental bit at the start of this song!)
  16. Santa Baby - Taylor Swift
  17. Baby It's Cold Outside - Dean Martin
  18. When Christmas Comes To Town - Polar Express Movie (BEST MOVIE EVER!)
  19. The Polar Express Song - Polar Express Movie
  20. Seeing Is Believing - Polar Express Movie
What are your favourite Christmas songs? I hope you enjoyed this little 'Tuesday Twenty' post - Have a good week :)

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. oh I love xmas song! my xmas playlist has 62 songs, because I like to have the same song in different versions from different singer...but I agree with u about michael bublè christmas album...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes same! One classic song is sung by so many amazing singers! Yeh, Michael Buble's album is brilliant - I'm always listening to it in my car :)

    Thanks for commenting, love your blog!

    Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! Are you on instagram? if you want u can find me @mindthestyle...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig