Tuesday 27 November 2012

Tuesday Ten: My Dream Career/Jobs


I'm only a teenager so there's no need to be worrying about looking for work anytime soon but I do have work experience in March. So I thought it would be a fun idea to write about my dream jobs...
  1. Makeup artist for photoshoots and celebrities
  2. Air stewardess for BA (British Airways)
  3. Stylist for photoshoots and celebrities
  4. Personal shopper in Topshop
  5. Flower arranger
  6. Wedding planner
  7. Interior designer
  8. Fashion editor (article in a top magazine like Vogue or Elle)
  9. Fashion designer (my own clothing line, ahhh!)
  10. Travel journalist
What are your dream jobs? I hope you guys had a good day today, can't believe we start our advent calendars on Saturday - yay! 3 weeks until Christmas!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig