Monday 17 September 2012

Hello F-ROW: London's Best Dressed Celeb Front Row

(From left to right) Corrine Bailey, Alexa Chung, Poppy Delevigne, Anna Wintour,  Olivia Palermo, Haley Viera-Newton, Atlanta De Cadenet
The F-ROW of LFW have been looking aaa-mazing. 'Nuff said. Corrine Bailey Rae looked totally sweet in polkadots and kelly green shoes. Harley Viera-Newton and Atlanta de Cadenet joined forces in their respectively styled ensembles preshow at Topshop Unique. I have to say, I was rather disappointed in the Topshop Unique Spring 2013 show. I felt like the collection was too consistent throughout and didn't develop as it progressed. I also thought it was more of a Autumn collection rather than Spring. But, you may disagree. Anyway, Alexa played it preppy and sweet at Margaret Howell's show, even though it's jeans and a grey cardi, she looks so good! How does she always look so good? Another one of my favourite people I look to for style inspiration is Poppy Delevigne. She added metallic heels to a sweet skirt and sweater at the Fashion East show. And another one of my favourite fashionista's is Olivia Palermo, she styled up a leather midi skirt and ankle-strap heels at Antonio Berardi. I love this look, very textural, Autumnal and cosy...and just look at her hair (sigh). Anna Wintour attended a photocall for the official store opening of Rag & Bone on day two of LFW, opting for the label's Southwest-inspired coat to top her signature look. Gorgeous!

Who's your favourite from above? Have seen any of the LFW show's? Please let me know, I'd love to hear all about it!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig