Monday 23 July 2012

Best Dressed At the TCA's: Taylor Swift



Oh, my, gosh...Taylor Swift made her red carpet appearance at the Teen Choice Awards in a sweet Lucia Hohan LWD, Edie Parker clutch and nude peep-toe pumps from Prada. The look is equal parts sweet and sexy, thanks to sheer detailing and a cutout back. Meanwhile, a pair of coral drop earrings complete her look. I think she looks like a little Angel, so elegant, fresh and feminine. The silhouette, shoulder line and colour compliments her gracefully and I haven't seen a celebrity look this pretty on the red carpet in a while. I also think Lea Michele  looked lovely, Nikki Reed and Selena Gomez also. But I don't think anyone can compare to Miss Swift...just simply stunning! 

Who was your best dressed at the Teen Choice Awards? I think you know my answer!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig