Tuesday 17 April 2012

What's In My Makeup Bag?


This is all of the base, skin products. Foundation, concealer etc. I use Body Shop Vitamin E Tinted Moisturizer which is basically foundation mixed with moisturizer. Its light, creamy and gives a really nice tint to skin. I have two concealers, Erase Paste from Benefit and Natural Collection blemish stick. I use two because I use them for different areas; Erase Paste for under-eye circles and on spots/blemishes. And I use Natural Collection Blemish Stick on red areas and also spots/blemishes. To help blend them both, I use Revlon concealer brush.

Yes, I have 4 mascaras! Rimmel Day-to-Night Glam Eyes 2-in-1 mascara for length and volume, No7 Exquisite Curl mascara for curling the lashes, Max Factor Masterpiece mascara for separating the lashes and then finally Maybelline Great Lash mascara for a real, wet black look. Weird, I know.

Topshop tinted lip balm, hand cream and Ted Baker lip gloss are all a bit random (especially the hand cream) but they all belong in my makeup bag. The lip balm and lip gloss are really pretty shades of pink and look great with my brunette hair.



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. The mascara is no shock for me...I have several in my bag too...eyelashes over anything can help the face POP! I use concealer too for all the same reasons...I use a shadow...dark then light for the eyes...depends on the mood and outfit!

    Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig