Sunday 29 April 2012

My Week On Instagram...

Firstly, apologies for the lack of  Outfit of the week posts, Its been raining all day, everyday here in London and that's no exaggeration (yet were in drought, how does that work out?!). So I haven't really been able to do much photography other than when I'm out and about... Here's how my week turned out!

Yum! Nothing beats a cinnamon latte...

Yup. My house smells gooood right now. Rather edible.

Don't think these peepers are coming out anytime soon :(

It managed to stop raining at around 8:30 at night; had to take a picture of these one-off British pink sunsets...

Saturday snack! Or rather, an everyday snack :)

Hope you all had an amazing week, speak soon girls!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig