Friday 27 April 2012

Currently In Love With: Equipment Shirts

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh. I think I'm in love with these Equipment washed silk-crepe de chine shirts. I love the flush corals and dusty lemon shirt is extremely cute for Summer. The conversational fruit and rose print shirts are great either tucked into a pair of black skinnies or a beige pleated skirt.

The detailing on each one really elevates the shirt into a modern, casual feel. I love the shiny-matte effect (if you get what I mean...) with the chest pockets and the option to roll-up sleeves. I desperately want one right now. If only I had £230, oh well, a girl can dream!

What are you currently in love with? Happy Friday everyone, have fun!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig