Tuesday 3 April 2012

5 People That Inspire Me Style-Wise

I wrote the same post a few weeks ago but they're changed immensly since now - obviously I still love Lauren Conrad, Alexa Chung, Kate Bosworth, Jessica Alba and Olivia Palermo but I have ten people that inspire me style-wise :) So, I can't exactly not tell you all of them can I? So here are me next 5 celebrities that inspire my style...

Mollie King:

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley:

Selena Gomez:

Taylor Swift:

Miranda Kerr:

Who are five people that inspire your style? Please share, I'd love to know!

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hmmm...My top Five

    Princess Kate Middleton
    Kate Beckinsale
    Sarah Jessica Parker
    Lauren Conrad
    and...
    Jennifer Aniston!

    Love them all!
    Cute post...love the first gal Mollie...those skinny jeans! And pink shorts...

    Thanks for sharing.
    Lola

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig