Wednesday 11 January 2012

Wednesday Space


An extremely good start to my New Year's resolutions list, all I'm doing is typing check! Now, that's made me happy! Anyway this weekly  post is all about interior which I'm really hooked on at the moment. I get a really good sense of enjoyment from just looking at a bedroom and thinking 'I'd love to have a room like that or do my room like it'.

Anyway, I love the easy elegance of this space and the gentle blend of dark and light hues. I'm completely loving the little details...and that chandelier. NEED, NEED, NEED!

Want more pictures of the space? Click here! Speak soon, hope you liked the post, I intend to keep it running! Leave comments on what you think of the space, and any other interior tips.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig