Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year & My Highest Rating Posts of 2011...


Happy New Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar! Hope its a good one - is it just me or is does this year sound amazing? I've got a free trip to Paris, the Olympics and Queen's Diamond Jubilee! By the way, I hope to improve my blog in 2012 and achieve higher standards to make you guys happier. Thank you to everyone who reads my blog! Anyway,  usually people do this kind of thing before 2012 but I guess I got kinda busy (watching t.v?), so I'd thought I'd share you my best blog moments of 2011 today...

 Some of these posts are really old and manky but they've got the highest ratings!


Happy New Year! Thanks for reading!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig