Tuesday 8 November 2011

An Introduction To Christmas Posts...



So I bet your longing out for some Christmas post right?! Well from now on, most but not all will be Christmas-related posts. Here's a few post ideas I've come up with....
  • A link to the Jack Wills Christmas video and I will share Jack Wills' new Christmas collection.
  • Christmas present do's and don't's.
  • What to buy for 'him'.
  • My Christmas list.
  • Perfume gifts and ideas.
  • Any other gifts and Christmas specials.
  • Some christmas party outfits I will pull together from an arrange of stores and websites.
  • What trends are in for christmas time.
And now its your chance! If you've got any post ideas you'd like me to do, Christmas related or not, I'd love to be able to please all you guys! Leave a comment below with your post idea. It obviously has to be beauty/fashion related. Please leave comments if you have any other ideas! Bye guys!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lovely,
    your ideas are very cute!
    Great post!
    I just found your blog...it's so cute!!
    I added to your followers:)
    I'm very happy if you follow me too
    Have a great day:)
    Xoxo
    Mary
    Fashion tea at 5

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys and will do! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig