Tuesday 18 October 2011

Fun Favourites

Hellooo there guys! Is it me, or has today gone really quickly?! Well, today was actually good weather here in England considering its Autumn/Winter! How's everyone's week going so far? I'm kind-of rambling on a bit now so as usual here are my weekly favourites!!

Favourite Hobby (besides from blogging!):



Favourite Halloween Pumpkin Idea (grab some lace stockings and wrap it over!):


Favourite Dog:



Favourite Skirt (click here!)




Favourite Song (bit depressing but its so beautiful!)


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Anonymous6:44 pm

    ;( That o is so sad How the ell can you like it jheeze ahaha! LOOL, but that dog is so ucte, I saw it on Good Morning America!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaa, I love it because it has so much meaning and emotion! I know, I NEED that dog!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig