Friday 12 August 2011

Fun Favourites

Hey, everybody! A few more hours until Saturday morning - my shopping day! I hope everyone likes my new layout and title, but sorry if it confused you ("did I get the right blog?!"). I'm going to still make this blog about fashion and style but other things too, food recipes I like and decor ideas I fancy trying but as always, here are a few of my weekly favourites! Hope everyone has a relaxing weekend!


Favourite Looking Cake (never tried them, but they look nice! Click here for the recipe):



Favourite 'Puts-you-in-a-good-mood' Photo:



Favourite Accessory (apart from shoes of course! Bracelets):



Favourite City Look:



Favourite Kitchen Decor:


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig