Friday 3 June 2011

Topshop's New Colour Clash Range!

I really like this collection. It takes colour-blocking to a whole new level. I love the flow through each look too. I know its colour clash, but personally I think the colours go well together, so maybe they can work on that?! What do you think about the breezy whites against the shades of plum purple and beach pink? I think they tone down the clash vibe and make it easy for any age audience to wear. Its not like, what I call 'runway' style - not too 'out there' and crazy! Ive actually recently brought the white demin jacket in look 2, It goes with anything!!!!! It can also give any style (e.g bohemian, rock, festival) a good spritz of summer! I also recently brought the metallic silver block heels (which they no longer sell ONLINE) , these go great with a cute black body-con dress (which I also have from Topshop) of an evening or a retro flared jeans (Net-A-Porter.com do some great ones!) and a dressy blouse (which I also have from Topshop... yes I luuurrrve Topshop!) for day! but I love how they paired the demin jacket and block heels...





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig