Tuesday 2 November 2010

Celebrity Make-up Tips

LEIGHTON'S CLEAN SWEEP

"I like using Skyn Iceland Glacial Cleansing Cloths at the end of my work day on the set," says Leighton Meester of her favourite time-saving skin saver. "I can quickly take my make-up off without water and go about my day."

BROOKLYN'S BEACH WAVES

Brooklyn Decker's beachy hair is her secret weapon, which she credits to nothing more than a post-shower side braid styled with Living Proof: No Frizz and left to dry naturally. "You don’t have to take an iron to it. You don’t have to take a blow dryer to it. There’s no damage done, and it’s just the easiest, quickest way to have that beachy hair," she tells People Magazine.

JENNIFER'S LONG LASHES

"What makes working with Jennifer easy is her beauty and the familiarity of knowing her, having done her make up for so many years," says Jennifer Aniston's Cougar Town make-up artist Robin Siegel. So what's the one trick she never skips on set? Curling the eyelashes before mascara, which opens the eyes and visually lengthens lashes

FIRST STEP TO FLAWLESS

"I always do the moisturizer first and let it sink in for a minute," says the Wizard's of Waverly Place star Selena Gomez to People Magazine. "When you put moisturizer on you don’t need as much makeup – and you actually look better."

CONTOUR QUEEN

The most high-impact secret Lauren Conrad stole from her makeup artist Amy Nadine was, "She taught me how to contour," the star says. "You do your foundation, then a little brush of blush around the chin line and cheekbones to add dimension. I don't do it every day, but if I'm going out for the night or doing full makeup for the day, I'll contour.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig