Monday 27 November 2017

Black and White, Marylebone


Hello, hello ladies. It's been a crazy month cracking on with my university work but now that's all completed, you'll be seeing a lot more of me on here (feel free to boo or cheer.) 

November greeted us Londoners with the most bittersweet chill. A chill so cold that my skin has glued itself to this fluffy Mango coat, making me permanently resemble a polar bear. I've shared this faux fur number numerous times, and it wasn't until today that I realised I always style it in the same way (case in point here and here.) So while I wish I was showing you all something uniquely inspiring and revolutionary today, it's safe to say my style, still a year later, is pretty simple, understated and well, monochrome. So here's to more noir et blanc...

Top - New look
Jacket - Zara
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Topshop
Bag - Cath Kidston

Unsurprisingly for winter, faux fur is everywhere this season. And while I'm always one to deter from trends, I love the fact my favourite wardrobe item is loved by all in varying forms at the moment. Not only is faux fur an ethical option, and a warm one, it's also an exceptionally chic texture of choice and worn by all our favourite Parisiennes as of late. They are providing endless sartorial inspiration for all of us faux fur fiends, even though I clearly seem to wear mine in the same way!

I love the way Sabina looks so effortlessly charming in her extravagant blue version, teamed with simple jeans and a velvet pouch bag. But I also love her all-brown ensemble with her leopard coat, and how elegant she looks in this Escada one too.


Bisous, lovlies.
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig