Sunday 19 March 2017

Hey Spring!


It's March. It's spring. And I'm finally back with a new blog post! I've been a little quiet over the past month due to university work and celebrating my birthday, but I'm returning with lots of fun content to share.

First up, we have this beautiful backless bow bodysuit from Topshop I bought a few weeks ago. It's the prettiest thing and works fabulously for both day and night. But it was my go-to top of choice on a spring day exploring...and hey, it was almost 18'C which is practically summer in London if you ask me.


Anything striped belongs in my wardrobe but the backless addition to this bodysuit adds an extra dash of fun.

Yes, it makes bra-wearing a little difficult but either opt for a clear-backed one or give into mother nature and go sans bra.

I channeled my inner Jane Birkin teaming the look with a pair of cropped denim jeans in a light-wash, and a wicker bag. Most wicker bags are either totally unpractical (those baskets you see on Instagram are a case in point) or look like they should belong in the home as part of the furniture. But, Zara has struck the chord right again with this boxy version, which also has a cute palm print lining.

An extra touch of Parisian chic was added with my sleek Gucci-esque loafers from Office, and suddenly I felt in Montmartre on a warm spring day.

Top - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Office
Bag - Zara
Watch - Daniel Wellington

// With thanks to Sarah Dahlia for these photographs //
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig