Sunday 1 January 2017

2017 Bucketlist


I have fallen victim to the end-of-year post cliché, where it seems every blogger talks about goals, resolutions and bucket lists for the forthcoming year. But I couldn't quite give this one a miss with me already planning a few fun adventures for 2017. I am so grateful to have achieved so much this year - from where I was at the beginning of 2016 to where I am now is a change that definitely makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. But now it's time for more memories...here's my 2017 bucketlist.
  1. Travel more with friends and family (New York? Barcelona? YES PLEASE)
  2. Celebrate my mum's 50th birthday in style
  3. Celebrate my birthday in *even better* style (sorry mum, had to be said)
  4. Attend another festival/ more concerts and gigs
  5. Fun night outs with friends
  6. Go dancing somewhere with my sister
  7. Explore more of London
  8. Continue to work on and improve this blog
  9. Have the most incredible, free-spirited summer yet
  10. Savour every moment spent with family and friends, and anytime I laugh or smile
...now it's all getting rather soppy isn't it! Time to finish off those last mince pies...


Happy New Year! What are you looking forward to most this year?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig