Tuesday 6 December 2016

10 of London's Prettiest Streets



For me, the best way to experience London is through the city's streets. Yes, monuments such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and the Houses of Parliament are iconic, but the true beauty of the city lies in the meandering roads where Londoner's reside.

London boasts some of the most beautiful streets in the world so it's no wonder my Instagram is somewhat dedicated to the enviable houses that sit pretty along them. I really enjoy seeing the way people express themselves through their homes, and painted houses and doors make for a cheerful neighbourhood. Now come with me and I’ll show you some of London’s prettiest streets. Most of these I have seen, but a few I wish to visit too...


Hillgate Place - Notting Hill

This street truly sums up the whimsical, colourful charm that Notting Hill is so famous for. 

[photo]
Kynance Mews - South Kensington

The archway leading to this set of Mews is every Instagrammer's favourite.


St. Lukes Mews - Notting Hill

This pink mews house is possibly my favourite in London.

[photo]
Bond Street

While still a beauty all year round for its glamourous array of designer flagship stores, Bond Street truly comes alive at Christmas. Tiffany's and Cartier are my favourite this year for their decorations are second to none.


Doria Road - Fulham

I would love to imagine myself sitting out on the balconies of these properties, reading a book with a coffee in hand. This street is lined with beautiful old-fashioned homes.


Bywater Street - Chelsea

This colourful street just off of King's Road is one of the streets that'll instantly lift your spirits.

[photo]
Kelly Street - Kentish town

The reason why these homes are painted to brightly is Dulux shot an advert here many, many years ago and painted each house.

[photo]
Chalcot Crescent - Primrose Hill

Many Paddington Bear fans make a pilgrimage here since this is where the film version is set.

[photo]
Conduit Mews - Paddington

Behind the red-bricked streets of Paddington you'll find this elegant set of mews.

[photo]

Holland Park Mews
Possibly my favourite of them all. This high-glamour and luxurious set of mews ooze sophistication. But for over a million pounds, I think it's safe to say they will remain merely in my dreams...


Happy instagramming!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig