Exactly six years ago today I began writing this blog.
But I would like to begin this post by first of all apologising for a few things. My blog is my hobby so I am never usually too concerned with scheduling, but I am so sorry that I haven't posted at all this week! I have been incredibly busy with university work and, of course, that takes priority. Moreover, I'm sorry for how rubbish a post this is! My blog's birthday crept up on me quicker than I could blink and before I knew it I had nothing planned, not even an idea for a celebratory blog post. So, this is about as good as it gets.
That being said, I have so many post ideas to share with you all - expect a lot of London recommendations, more ootd's and autumnal styling tips. Yet, for now, I'll leave you with six things I have learnt from six years of blogging (I know...how creative!).
Six things I have learnt from six years of blogging:
- It takes time to grow. Be patient.
- Don't take it too seriously.
- It is so much fun! I have interacted with so many amazing people through my blog and I love the community blogging has thrusted me in to. I adore creating blog posts, thinking of ideas and tweaking the design. It genuinely is so much fun.
- Don't follow blogging rules or conventions. Be your own boss.
- It is a struggle to juggle with other priorities such as work/ school, so beware.
- Have passion and enjoyment at your heart's main interest.
Happy birthday ATF! Thank you so much to everyone who reads this blog - it genuinely means so much to me. Cheers to many more years ahead!