Friday 29 April 2016

Winter Clothes in Spring.


Oh April, you're rather unpredictable, aren't you? Last week we were blessed with blue skies and endless rays of sunshine, and dare I say it..a warmer temperature! But of course, I should've known; beautiful weather in London doesn't last long (but us Brits do love a bit of a moan at the weather). This week, the weather has been freezing, with it even snowing for a short period on Wednesday. So I've been wrapped up warm in my cosy and chic Zara peacoat, but giving a little nod to the warm weather ahead with my light grey jeans, also from Zara.




What's the weather like where you're from?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I try to reply to all of them so be sure to come back to see! :)

MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig